Saturday, August 17, 2013

#7 - Thoughts

0 comments
 
I've been thinking on the idea of buying an e-guitar (Les-Paul type) for at least 3 years for now, I thought "wow, this guy's very cool" watching another cover on "MUSE" on YouTube. In my childhood I used to play piano for.. 5 or 6 years, I think, till the end of my junior school. But as always I dropped it, just because I started to hate it. Hate my lessons with the teacher, maybe that was because I don't like being pressed by something and somebody. Dunno. 

And now, 8 years later.. I've just thought "Maybe I shall try playing the piano again?" when found the "Kawai CE-220" digital piano and remembered about Matt Bellamy's performance at Wembley stadium in 2008 using the Kawai grand piano. My "Guitar fan syndrome" started with him and MUSE, I've been admiring him for these 3 years. But.. I always thought it wouldn't be easy to make a "zero start" and I may not success in that and would just drop it like the piano. For a half I really think I was right. For another half I think that at least I should've given it a try. 

Whatever, I hope that someday I'll again sit in front of piano's keyboard, looking at the note sheets and trying to play some new symphony. 

There really're many things you will regret till your life end. 

No comments:

 
2013, Blogspot