Saturday, August 17, 2013

#6 - Great Teacher Onizuka

0 comments
 
I am back to watching "Great Teacher Onizuka" 2012 TV Series J-Drama. But the more episodes I watch the less I understand why I started watching this series.  

From time to time it has either good humor or drama with a bit of philosophy, but most of time I seems to me like something hard-to-watch and incomprehensible. Maybe that's just because of the genre I'm not used to (youth comedy) or it's just a low-level j-drama (even though it has 7.4 on IMDb), I dunno. The cast and the acting are very good here as well as the music, but the story itself... nah. Or maybe It's just 'cause of Minabi-chan, that egoistic bitch I hate.

I'm now watching the 7th episode and will let you know, if there something changes in 8th and the next episodes.

Update:
Well.. unexpectedly, the 7th episode ended really good. Maybe I'll relieve my faith in this series. But I still want to kill two people: the one who included Miyabi-chan into the script and Miyabi-chan herself. Damnit.

As always, some screenshots are included.











No comments:

 
2013, Blogspot