Tuesday, August 27, 2013

#12 - Languages, again

0 comments
 
I'm back to Moscow (<3 Turkish Airlines) and all the photos (Part 1, Part 2) and Videos are now uploaded and available.

But that's not all, of course - I will soon add reviews on "Kimi no Iru Machi", "Shingeki no Kyoujin", "InuHasa", "Blood Lad" and "WataMote" anime series (even though there still ongoing, lol).


And moreover I've decided to make myself a challenge:

  • I've finally agreed to take Italian as the second language.
  • I will learn four languages during the first year
  • These languages are: Turkish (Practically vocabulary), Italian, Japanese and English (A bit of grammar, idioms and a lot of phrases and words). A harsh one, lmao. But, guess, after several years I will know five languages. Not great, of course, but I will at least be able to handle an easy conversation in Japanese and Italian.
  • Rosetta Stone software will help me with it.

Also, I recommend to watch a "Dragon Zakura" J-Drama: It's about how can 5 students from the worst school of Japan prepare for the entrance exam of the Best University of Tokyo.

And a good song for you in the end.

No comments:

 
2013, Blogspot