Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#10 - Greedy eBay

0 comments
 


I've been international shopping for not much time - about a half year, I think, but this time was enough for me to gain a lot of experience. And, of course, to get screwed up :)

Shortly it was in April when I received a defective Nokia Lumia 920 from eBay. Guess what? After opening the disput and waiting for 7 days I got a message that I lost it and that the seller was legit (With 2 feedbacks as a buyer, not a seller, lol). Anyway, It was mine fault, but even though eBay didn't do anything to help me.

And guess what? eBay wants tax of 10% every sale. I've sold my old laptop to a guy from Russia this year for (appx) 125 GBP. Well, I paid a 6$ tax for a PayPal transication and now they want additional ~21$. For the 300$ I lost in April, yup, for "eBay Buyer Protection", yup. 21$ is not a big deal, but I just do not want to give MY money for nothing. So fuck you eBay, I would better abandon this account with 20 feedbacks and sign up a new one.



No comments:

 
2013, Blogspot